How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager? Print
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open.
4. Navigate to the directory where you want to upload your files to. For example, should you wish to upload your file to the public html folder, you need to go to /public_html first. On the left side you can see a list of directories. Double Click on the "public_html" folder.
5. Now click on the "Upload" icon.
6. Click on the "Select File" button and select the file you want to upload from your PC. After you have select the file, the upload process will begin automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to create Cronjob via cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3.... How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address? If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from... How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage? If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too... How to Access cPanel Web Disk? You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...