How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager? Print
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to create Cronjob via cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3.... How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address? If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from... How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager? If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt... How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage? If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...