How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager? Print
2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right click on the file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context Menu.
6. If the small "Code Editor" window is open, click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to create Cronjob via cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3.... How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address? If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from... How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager? If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt... How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage? If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...