How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage? Print
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to create Cronjob via cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3.... How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address? If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from... How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager? If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt... How to Access cPanel Web Disk? You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating...