How to remove sample comments, posts on a new WordPress blog? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Hover your mouse on the "Hello World" post and the "Trash" option will appear. Click it to remove the post.
4. Now do the same with the sample page by pointing your mouse on "Page" in the Dashboard menu and then choosing on "All Pages".
5. Choose "Comments" from the dashboard and then the "Trash" option will appear. Now click it.
After you take these steps, your blog will be clean, without sample posts and comments, and you can start blogging.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard? We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress... How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard? You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site... How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and... How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account? You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or... How to Change the Password of a Wordpress Account? If you are logged in into your wordpress admin account, you can easily change your password.1....