How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress? Print
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Add New".
3. Enter Title in Title box and write your blog post.
4. Scroll down to the "Tags" option and enter tags. If you wish to enter multiple tags, use comma and then click on the "Add" button.
5. Select the appropriate category or click on "Add New Category".
6. Now scroll up and find "Publish". Then click it.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard? We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress... How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard? You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site... How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and... How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account? You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or... How to Change the Password of a Wordpress Account? If you are logged in into your wordpress admin account, you can easily change your password.1....