How to Reinstall OS Using SolusVM OS-Reinstaller? Print
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you will see a "Reinstall" option. Click it.
4. You will see a lot of options. Select the operating system which you want to install. For example, if you want to install CentOS 7, choose it.
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click the "Reinstall" button. A confirmation window will open. Click "Yes".
It will show a message that the installation can take up to 10 minutes and also show an admin/root password. Copy the password on notepad because you will need it to access your VPS user account later.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Change the VNC Password in SolusVM? You can change the VNC password using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.2. If you... How to Change Your VPS OS Root/Admin Password Using SolusVM? You can change the root/admin password of your VPS Operating System using SolusVM1. Login to your... How to Enable/Disable 2D/3D Acceleration or Change the Video Card type in SolusVM? You can Enable or Disable 2D/3D Acceleration or you can change the video card type to VGA,... How to Change Hostname for Reference Purpose in SolusVM? You can change the hostname for reference purpose only in SolusVM. 1. Login to your SolusVM... How to Change the Disk Driver to Virtio or IDE in SolusVM? You can change the Disk Driver to Virtio or IDE before installing the operating system but should...