How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "Add New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "Featured", "Popular", "Latest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "Activate" and "Live Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "Install".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "Activate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard? We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress... How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard? You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site... How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account? You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or... How to Change the Password of a Wordpress Account? If you are logged in into your wordpress admin account, you can easily change your password.1.... How to Forcefully Update a Plugin in WordPress? If your WordPress plugin is not working properly or you want to re-install it even when it is...