How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Hover your mouse on a theme which is not active and unused or you wish to remove that theme. It will show you the option "Theme Details". Click it.
4. A simple window will open. At the bottom area, in the right side of the window, you can see the "Delete" option. Click it!
5. A confirmation window will open. Click "OK" to remove your theme.
The theme is successfully removed!
Was this answer helpful?
How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard? You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site... How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and... How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account? You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or... How to Change the Password of a Wordpress Account? If you are logged in into your wordpress admin account, you can easily change your password.1.... How to Forcefully Update a Plugin in WordPress? If your WordPress plugin is not working properly or you want to re-install it even when it is...