How to Access cPanel Web Disk? Print
You can use cPanel login details to access your Web Disk and it supports various operating systems such as Mobile OS and others.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Files" section, click the "Web Disk" icon.
3. Under "Main Web Disk Account", click on Configure Client Access.
4. Select your operating system from the drop-down menu and then click on "Download Configuration Script".
5. Now open the downloaded script. It may take a few minutes before it prompts you for username and password. Enter your Web Disk or cPanel login details and you will be able to access your website files.
Note: If you are using the Windows OS and the server is not using an SSL, you will need to Enable Digest Authentication and port 2078 must be allowed in your computer"s firewall.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager? 1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3.... How to create Cronjob via cPanel? 1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3.... How to Update a Cronjob E-mail Address? If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from... How to upload files via the cPanel FileManager? If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt... How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage? If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...