How to Install a Plugin in WordPress? Print
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over "Plugins" and click on "Add New".
3. In the "Search Plugin" box, enter the name of the plugin you wish to install, such as "Jetpack", and press enter.
4. The available plugins matching the keyword "Jetpack" will appear. Click on the "Install" button which appear next to the plugin"s name.
5. The installation can take a few minutes. Once it is complete, it will display the "Activate" option. Click on it to activate your newly installed plugin.
Note: The newly activated plugin will show in the sidebar menu. If a plugin requires a setup, it will display an option to complete it.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Delete/Remove a WordPress theme from the WordPress Dashboard? We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress... How to Manually Install a Theme on WordPress Using the Admin Dashboard? You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site... How to Install a New Theme in WordPress? You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and... How to Change the Display Name of a WordPress User Account? You can change the display name of your WordPress account which show on a WordPress post or... How to Change the Password of a Wordpress Account? If you are logged in into your wordpress admin account, you can easily change your password.1....